- Address: Victoria Hall, Cromarty, Highland, IV11 8YR
- Main Contact: Lorna Mackinnon
- Tel: 01381 600342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: transitionblackisle.org/cromarty-community-market.asp
- Opening Hours: On the second Saturday of every month, 11am - 2pm
Local food - veg, eggs, poultry, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams, chutneys etc garden plants. Crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography, hand-made soap. Swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
Information and advice from Transition Black Isle, look out for special events or offers.