- Address: 18 High Street, Fortrose IV10 8SX Highland
- Main Contact: Emma Davies
- Tel: 01381 620690
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: iv10.net
- Opening Hours: 10am till late
Taking inspiration from our travels, we have returned to Scotland with a vision to make quality food accessible to everyone in a relaxed, casual environment. We aim to offer responsibly sourced, uncomplicated food and drink, made with love and respect.
Our food is inspired by our rural and coastal surroundings. We offer a wide variety of the finest local, regional and international produce. Simple but satisfying food is our focus with an unpretentious and homely menu.
At the heart of our kitchen is our beautiful wood fired oven. From this versatile fireplace, we create artisan bread, rustic pizza, cakes and wood-oven cooked dishes using traditional, seasonal ingredients. All hand-made in-house daily.
- Come in for a casual coffee and cake after a walk on the beach.
- Off for a spot of dolphin watching? Grab and go one of our gourmet sandwiches or seasonal salads.
- Or catch up with friends and spend time grazing over lunch or dinner. Our shared plates provide the perfect communal dining experience, all enjoyed with a glass of carefully selected wine, handcrafted beer or something non-alcoholic from our ever-changing driver’s menu.