- Address: Off Mill Road, Rosemarkie IV10 8UW Highland
- Tel: Philip Eley 07957 412567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: rosemarkiebeachcafe.info/index.asp
- Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 10.30am - 3.30pm (longer when fine), Winter: 11am - 3pm
Community cafe serving old favourites like coffee & walnut, Victoria sponge and chocolate cake; new creations like pear and lemon cake; squidgy flapjacks; moist, succulent stilton & pumpkin seed scones; tablet, our zingy Highland fudge... need we say more? We also have gluten-free bread and cakes available.
Local produce is used as much as possible, from seasonal veg and salads, smoked salmon and meat to locally baked cakes and homemade elderflower cordial.