- Address: Rootfield Farm, Muir of Ord IV6 7RF Ross-shire
- Main Contact: Nick Mackenzie
- Tel: 01463 771 875
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: blackisledairy.co.uk
- Opening Hours: Honesty box at Rootfield farm open 24 hours a day.
Launched in the summer of 2013, Black Isle Dairy is a small, family-run artisan ice cream company. Using creamy pasteurised milk from our own Black Isle dairy herd of Holstein and Jersey cows, our skilled milkologists make small batches of gelato-style ice cream, including frozen yoghurts, fruit sorbets and ice cream cakes, using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, and always of the highest quality. We have recently added natural yoghurt to our range of dairy products on offer. Ice cream, yoghurts and unhomogenised whole milk can be bought direct from the farm, or from the Dairy at Daviot. There are several other outlets including the Storehouse, Robertsons the Larder in Beauly, and Swordale Butchers in Bonar Bridge.