- Address: Victoria Hall, Cromarty, Highland, IV11 8YR
- Main Contact: Lorna Mackinnon
- Tel: 01381 600342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: transitionblackisle.org/cromarty-community-market.asp
- Opening Hours: On the second Saturday of every month, 11am - 2pm
Local food - fruit and veg, eggs, poultry, meat, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams and chutneys, chocolate and garden plants. Crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography, hand-made soap. Swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
Information and advice from Transition Black Isle. Look out for special events or offers.
Find out more in our Meet the Supplier interview with Lorna Mackinnon who manages Cromarty Community Market on behalf of Transition Black Isle.