- Address: 15 Greenside Avenue, Rosemarkie, Fortrose IV10 8XA Ross-Shire
- Main Contact: Marie D’Souza Faulke
- Tel: 01381-621460
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening Hours: I am at the community markets in Cromarty (2nd Saturday of the month) and North Kessock (last Saturday of the month).
At my stall I sell Indian puff pastry patties, onion bhajias, vegetable samosas, frozen ‘ready meal’ curries, and a selection of home-made pickles, chutneys and jams. There are 8 different fillings in the patties, 4 of which are OK for vegetarians. There are usually up to 6 different curries for sale, 3 of which are vegetarian. The patties, bhajias and samosas are all made on the day of sale (I get up at midnight to start), so are guaranteed fresh!
I do several things:
- I have a market stall at Cromarty and North Kessock community markets.
- I run an Indian cookery class at the UHI.
- I teach Indian cookery on a 1-to-1 basis in your own home.
- I will do cookery demonstrations to groups.
- I will undertake catering in your home for up to 25 people.
To get in contact, email me, look at my Facebook page or phone 01381-621460. For the courses at Inverness College you should go to their website or call them on 01463-273000. Or just come along to a market and have a chat.
You can read more information here (Link opens a PDF document).